A Child of The King

Good morning, dear friends and family! Well here is, as promised; a picture of Lilee's dedication just over a week ago. My brother, Paul, did the video and we're so grateful to get this wonderful event on dvd!!! Thank you, Pauly! Unfortunately, I can't figure out my new camera and how to get the footage to the blog. I'm working on it... sorry.

This picture is taken from the video when Lilee clasped her hands when the Pastor was ready to pray over her. Precious!
Just a little note this morning to share the joy we were able to enjoy in dedicating this precious life to our Savior! This is just so sweet!

All our love to you, the Finches

Comments

Cousin Sarah said…
Hey guys! She is SO CUTE! I can't believe I still haven't met her yet. =( But thank you for posting the pictures... she's adorable. Post more?? =)
Anonymous said…
I LOVE this picture! It brought a tear to my eye. Your little angel is beautiful!

Amy Ming

Popular Posts