Green Bean


Top o' the marnin' to yer! Happy St. Paddy's Day!


Here we are, almost 5 months old and looking FABULOUS! :o) I hope you all have enjoyed keeping up on this blog. I know it's not as fascinating as when Chris was writing, but hey, what can I say? I just like to add videos instead!


This morning, I was reading from Jeremiah 32:27.
"Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything
too hard for Me?" (NKJV)
I've been reminded this morning of how important it is to remember to praise Him for who He is, not just what He's done! It's easy to praise the Lord when we see what He's doing, but how about praising Him for being GOD!?! Sigh! How precious we are to Him and how much He desires our PRAISE! I praise Him for His faithfulness, His compassion, His goodness and His consistency! There is NOTHING too hard for Him!


On that note, I PRAISE Him for you; our friends and loved ones who continue to support and lift us up in prayer. God is SO faithful and I have living proof everyday in the form of a healthy baby girl. Thank you! Have a wonderful St. Patrick's day and remember that there's NOTHING TOO HARD FOR HIM!


We love you!

Chris, Erin and "Green Bean"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Such a beautiful Bean!
Skywalker53 said…
Bean, Chris & Erin: Just wanted to say how good Lilee looks in green. Such a good pic of her alone and of the both of you. Happy St. Pat's day and hope your Easter was blessed. Take care and yak with you again (3-25-08). Love always, Cindy Lee
Noble said…
She is growing so well! Erin, are you loving being at home?

Paula

Popular Posts