Well the good news is she gets to eat... the bad news is today is not the day for Lilee's surgery. One of her doctors came in and told us that there was an emergency surgery that needed to be done on another child today that meant Lilee would need to go later. Kind of sad for us but we praise the Lord that she is stable and healthy enough to wait until the time is right. We would hate to see her go before a more critical or needy baby or child.
The doctor said she is "on the schedule" for Friday. Even though that is two days away, that news is actually consoling for us because up until now, she has never been "on the schedule" for anything. The doctor also said there is a chance that she may go tomorrow but chances are better that it would be Friday.
Looks like since we may have a 24 hour window at least, I might go home tonight and do some laundry, grab supplies, feed Jack our cat and sleep in a real bed! Not much else to say but wanted to keep everyone up to date with the latest. We know God's got a plan, we just need to be patient and see it through. Thanks again for your fasting and prayers. Keep in touch soon!